From routine cleanings and fillings to bruxism devices, Dr. Allen is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
What Sets Us Apart
When you arrive to our state of the art dental office, you are greeted with a friendly smile from our office coordinator, Lynn. Our homey atmosphere, enhanced by a Mediterranean style decor, immediately puts you at ease along with the calming aromatic fragrances. The comfort continues as you enter our spacious operatories and relax into our ultra-leather dental chairs. A cervical pillow is also placed behind your neck for ultimate comfort. At the conclusion of your stress-free visit, you are presented with a warm lemon scented towelette and eyeglass wipe to refresh yourself so that you may continue with your busy day.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes a full mouth series which consists of 18 films of the teeth/dentition.
We will work with an implant specialist to create an implant for a missing single tooth, missing multiple teeth, or replace a removable appliance.
An option is our home bleaching system you take with you for results in 2 weeks.
Crowns and Veneers
You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns on the anterior teeth. For the posterior, we use both metal-free (full porcelain) and porcelain fused to gold crowns.
Tooth-colored filings that are light cures to match your teeth. Amalgam: Silver-colored filings, more durable material.
We work very closely with our local endodontics specialist to provide the highest quality of treatment to best serve our patients.
You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning). For those patients who have seen a Periodontist for treatment, we place those patients on a 3-4 month periodontal maintance program to maintain periodontal health. If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planing and Scaling (may require anesthetic).
Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth. If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a bite guard will help reduce symptoms of TMJ/TMD. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.
Removable Dental Prosthesis
For missing teeth, we can make dentures or removable partials for you. In addition we design those prostheses with implants to provide better stability and function.