Whitening for Life Program
We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile they can be proud of. We are excited to offer our patients a unique program call Whitening for Life (WFL). Because it is our goal that our patients have healthy teeth &gums for a lifetime, before you can take advantage of WFL, you must complete the necessary dental care as recommended by Dr. Kathie Allen. You must keep your recommended preventive visits current. Your long-term dental health is as important to us as it is to you. Our patients have found these preventive visits help greatly reduce emergencies and lessen the chances of costly restorative treatment as a result of dental problems not caught early on. That is why we are happy to provide this extra bonus for our patients who are committed to their dental health.
Dental Office Responsibilities
- The office of Dr. Kathie Allen will fabricate custom/professional trays for patients 18 years or older.
- The patient will be scheduled for custom impressions of their teeth, after which the whitening will be ready for pick up within 48 hours
- There is an initial one-time fee of $200.00. Then, one complimentary whitening gel syringe will be rewarded at your hygiene appointment annually. Additional syringes can be purchased for $20
- Our helpful team will deliver the custom made trays along with 2 syringes of whitening gel. Patients will be given instructions on the proper usage and answer any patients questions & concerns.
- Lost or destroyed trays will be replaced at a cost of $25.00/tray to the patient.
- Should any of the rules fail to be met, you will be disqualified from the program but will be provided the opportunity to re-enroll for $30.00 reactivation fee.
Patient Activation Rules
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this great program, unless dental or overall health conditions do not allow it
- Have had a complete dental examination w/ Dr. Allen with recommended x-rays.
- Staying current in keeping w/recommended dental health appointments (Adult Prophylaxis, Periodontal Maintenance).
- Must comply with the minimum required dental care as treatment planned by doctor.
- After all necessary dental treatment has been completed, patient will have impressions taken for professional whitening system and tray will be made & delivered within 48 hours.
- Must make all scheduled appointments. Cancellations will be made with a minimum 48-hour notice and original appointment rescheduled within the next 2 weeks.
To receive any promotional discounts, your account must be current (no outstanding bills or insurance claims).
That's it! To remain in the program, all we ask is for you to maintain good home care, come in for regularly scheduled preventive care at the recommended diagnosed intervals determined by the Dr. or Hygienist & avoid missed appointments.